Sinton Asia Co., Limited. is a joint venture company of Tsingshan Group, keeping stock of Tsingshan brand Seamless Stainless Steel Pipes EN10216-5 TC1/ASTM A312 TP304/304L, TP316/316L for Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Petrochemical, LNG, Chemical, Refinery, FPSO, VLCC, Shipbuilding, Energy., etc.
We have in stock the full range of Tsingshan brand OD: 13.72~219.1 mm WT: 1.65~8.18 mm Length: 5000 ~7000 mm, more than 1000 tons in warehouse of Tisngshan manufacturing center ready for shipment.
Our team is made up of highly qualified and skilled professionals, and we operate in several industries including petrochemical, gas, offshore, desalination, nuclear and power plants, where we have established partnerships with many global leaders.
Our storage area combined with the specialized knowledge about sourcing, project management, logistics and stock planning which characterize our employees are the cornerstones of our distinction from the contest.
Our company also provides additional services such as cutting, beveling, chamfering, reboring, colour coding and carrying out special works upon request, moreover we can perform any required destructive and non destructive test.
Our global network ensures fast and efficient deliveries making us diverse and always capable to meet the ever growing and changing demands of the piping industry.
Relying on us, our customers take advantage of our unique combination of piping industry capabilities:
- Expert Metallurgical and Technical Collaboration
- Assured Quality and System Compliance
- Broad and Deep Market Expertise
- A Culture that Drives Exceptional Customer Service
Our vision is clear: quality comes first.
We devote our time and attention to the continuous improvements of our work procedures. Satisfying your requirements and delivering the best products are our top priorities. The variety of our products range and safe and healthy working conditions provide us a steady and healthful working environment to develop an outstanding and efficient service. We do our best to acknowledge, assess and minimize the safety hazards and to provide skilled professionals equipped and sustained by occupational health and safety care.
Quality also concerns management and it is an essential component of our organisation ranging from our strategic goals to our operational procedures. Ongoing effort devoted to quality enhancement and product cost reductions is a winning approach to achieve our goals. We expect high standards from our products and thus they are always strictly selected and controlled. On a regular basis we also track progress in this particular geographical region thanks to key performance indicators.
We are committed to:
- provide quality products and services. Our Customers Satisfaction is our key indicator of the overall operational success;
- mbed quality assurance in our material life cycle and transactions, starting from the phase of planning & preparation for procurement; through inspection and storage till the phase of dispatch and delivery;
- continuously reduce environmental impact, improve the way of doing things, while delivering best products that fit customer’s requirements and aspiring to exceed client’s expectations;
- enhance relations with internal and external clients by reinforcing business ethics, transparency, efficiency and professionality.
Safety is at the core of any activity we perform, in order to improve the well-being of employees’ performance and the growth of the Company, such as:
- providing adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- consulting with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- providing safety training to employees and to ensure the correct use of PPE and safe work practices.
- giving priority to occupational health of its employees.
- continuously striving for improvement in safety performances.
We commit to achieve zero accidents, on continuous basis.